Wave garden ,bristol,.

Discussion in 'Wales' started by gowersponger, Apr 6, 2012.

1. gowersponger

gowersponger Local Charger

the wave garden thats opening in bristol could be a bit of fun small but should be hollow :)

and they rekon the line could last for about a min but i think they will be chargeing about £10 a hour so you wouldnt want a lot of people in . what do you guys think of the project ?

2. Spongedup

Spongedup Local Charger

turn sound off music is terrible and cheezy , this shows a few body boarders spinning etc on it so it could be a good tool to learn techniques then convert them into the hugely more erratic coastal surf

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PccGFY6JI]Wavegarden wave pool surfing (Extended version) - YouTube[/ame]

good idea and half the distance to travel to the coast thumbs up

3. jonpob

jonpob Hand Dragger

had a good read read about the place ,it has a 5ft wave every 90 seconds dont know what power it pushes as to a period in surfing terms ,looks small and alot of people have said not very nice things about it ,on the other hand could be fun,and practical if live close to it and fancy mess about surf when flat, would be nice if they could up the height of the wave at special sessions ?

4. Spongedup

Spongedup Local Charger

Tsunami hardcore mode awesome!!

5. dhand62362

dhand62362 El Floppo King

if it happens i'll give it a bash for £10 as I live in Bristol

6. lwills

lwills El Floppo King

yeah, looks alright - I'd give it a go, would be perfect for times like this weekend where our swell is less than a foot :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012