Recent Sessions?

Discussion in 'Wales' started by Ratfink, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Ratfink

Ratfink El Floppo King

Anyone had any good recent sessions? South or West Wales? I sponged Caswell yest afternoon, was small about 1-2 ft, a few ok sets came in. Dunno about you lot, but I need some decent Wave right now! :p

2. shep

shep Underground Ripper

If you need decent waves stay clear of caswell.

I have had a few fun ones and heading to cornwall next week for a little while so will hopefully get some down there too.

3. Ratfink

Ratfink El Floppo King

I hear you, thing was Langland was flat and we just needed to get in and Caswell is the closest.

4. laowes

laowes El Floppo King

I'm getting desperate now! Heading to Cornwall on the 8th sept for a week, heading to Newquay to have a look, polly joke, the eden project, tregothnan estate to have a look at some tea and then head down to the sennan area and use that as a base.

5. Ratfink

Ratfink El Floppo King

Enjoy mate, wish I was down cornwall this year! I am off to Turkey in Oct though, Turgutreis, Bodrum area, I'll be right on the coast, literally! Don't know whether theres wave enough for a sponge there?? Could get a cheap PP and see!

6. Ratfink

Ratfink El Floppo King

Its a bit stormy round here at the mo, lets hope it creates a tidy session for tomorrow eve, planning on going in after 5, possibly Caswell! I need some Wave!

7. Ratfink

Ratfink El Floppo King

Got myself some decent size wave last night at Langland, was solid 3-4ft between 5 & 6.30, then was fairly flat until 7.30 when I got out. Some nice big drops, it wasn't really a Spongers wave, but when its been flat for a week or so around here, any wave will do. Hoping to get out Thurs 4th Sept next. Ooo wave twice in a week, what a novelty. :p

8. laowes

laowes El Floppo King

i'll try and get out on Thurs too, been finishing off some uni wok at the mo before my hols.

9. Ratfink

Ratfink El Floppo King

Well done mate, hit the books before the waves. See you tomor then ;)

10. Ratfink

Ratfink El Floppo King

I didn't go in mate, you? It looked panse! Tomor (Sat) may be ok though? And next Thurs is showing a good wave!

11. laowes

laowes El Floppo King

Sat could be interesting just finished off my cwk, bloodly Likert and McGregor!, gonna be in cornwall next week! :p

12. Ratfink

Ratfink El Floppo King

Nice one bud. You in tomor then? If so PM me. Cornwall should be going off next week.

13. laowes

laowes El Floppo King

just checked the gennith cam 4 ft, offshore winds! loads of lines coming in!

should be ok tomorrow sw'erlys. more powerful swell

14. miken

miken Pro Rider

Im not sure about more powerful swell tomorrow??? I thought the swell was coming in late this afternoon as predicted and dropping off throughout the morning.

15. miken

miken Pro Rider

its pumping now :( hope the dawnie raid pays off!

16. Ratfink

Ratfink El Floppo King

I'm up for a morning sponge, let me know which bay and the time? Nice one :)

17. laowes

laowes El Floppo King

gutted! Just got back from work probably going to miss it grrr!

18. laowes

laowes El Floppo King

thought i'd put my local spot up it's a 2 min walk from me, very secret! lol Next time theres a huge swell i'm going to see if the backwash off the wall is working.

19. miken

miken Pro Rider

its not to hard to work out where that is lol think i might head that way on the big winter storms and check it out, looks like a fun wave.

20. RakeR

RakeR El Floppo King

Anyone out tomorrow or Thursday in Swansea area?