Local Fins

Discussion in 'How To...' started by Liam JD, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Liam JD

Liam JD Grom

I live in Jersey, In the Channel Islands, there isnt a very big choice of fins over here.

They are both stealth models, Stealth and Stealth S.02, The stealth ones seem a hell of a lot longer/bigger and softer, and have a slight round tip to them!

The stealth 2's seem shorter stiffer and a straighter edge, anybody have an opinion on which ones perform better?

Id guess the newer ones but would just like some help?

Is there any difference between the different signature models apart from colour?

Thanks

Liam

2. stackpipe

stackpipe Hand Dragger

as I cut off the tips of my Stealths in a straight slant they performed much better, then they brought out Stealth 2 as a shameless copy of mine, so I guess they are much better mate.

3. Wattie187

Wattie187 Hand Dragger

Stealth 2s are great, a vast improvement on the Stealths. Have a pair of Stealth 2s and am more than happy. Buy them lol.

4. Liam JD

Liam JD Grom

I went ahead and bought them, feel much lighter on my feet then my old ones (which were an unbranded pair).

didnt get a proper go on them tonight though, wasn't feeling to great today, but at least got them wet!

Is there a section on here for tips on doing tricks?

Thanks again!

Liam

5. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Hi Liam

For info on doing tricks scroll down through this How To section or hit the search button near the top and type in what you are looking for. Alternatively post a new question and someone should help you out.

Admin